2022 National Wine Day Checklist
With National Wine Day just around the corner, what better way to celebrate this momentous holiday than curating your own artisan charcuterie board? Learn how to make a board perfectly blended to compliment your favorite red or white.
I know the grocery store and wine aisles can be a bit intimidating when trying to perfect your board. I have created a checklist of everything you'll need to celebrate National Wine Day the right way!
Need some guidance arranging your board and want to know more about wine and cheese? Join my virtual Zoom class on National Wine Day to learn more about wine, cheese, board placement, and much more!
In order to get the most out of this year's National Wine Day, we need to prepare our supplies. Life can get busy, so if you can't make it to a grocery store prior, I have curated an Amazon wish list of all the supplies you'll need—down to the wine itself! Woo-hoo!
- Select what type of wine you'll be enjoying with friends, family, or co-workers. I personally plan to drink a Chardonnay to ring in this year's National Wine Day!
- Choose a few different cheeses. Varied cheese options creates all sorts of delicious combinations that everyone can enjoy. I have been LOVING this Blueberry Vanilla goat cheese lately. The spread is rich and creamy, tasting similarly to a blueberry cream cheese spread. This unique spread is fun addition to try in time for National Wine Day! Some other great staples are Manchego cheese and Merlot Bellavitano.
- Pick your favorite types of meat for your board. Prosciutto and salami are hard to beat when crafting your charcuterie board. These meats will compliment and enhance the other flavors on the board, too!
- Decide on your favorite fruits, nuts, jams, spreads, and crackers! Spreads and nuts are a perfect way to add some different textures and flavors to your board! The Terrapin Ridge Farms Hot Pepper Bacon jam is to die for! It has a wonderful combination of sweet with a spicy hint. You have to get it and let me know your thoughts!
- Join me and my fellow wine lovers to create your charcuterie board together via Zoom Virtual Class! Don't worry! I won't be giving out tardies or checking over your shoulder to make sure you're not copying a neighbor. This is a relaxed, guided charcuterie board creation class where we can chat about all things wine and cheese! I can't wait to have you join!
How to Join the 2022 National Wine Day Virtual Class
- You can click here in order to reserve your spot for National Wine Day! This link will redirect you to book on my website.
- Select your option! If you are local to Roanoke, TX area, you can select the Food Kit + Virtual class option! This option includes the class and the food supplies to create this board (LOCAL ONLY. MUST PICK UP IN STORE MAY 25TH 12-6).
- Check your e-mail to confirm that the Zoom link was sent to you. Be sure to check spam or junk, just in case!
I hope these suggestions and ideas elevate your charcuterie board just in time for National Wine Day! Whether you're celebrating with your closest girl friends or your Wine of the Month club, may your wine glass be full and your board delicious! Happy National Wine Day, friends!